To join our team of time served highly skilled engineers manufacturing new tools and refurbishment of used tools for customers across the UK.
You will be using our 3D MasterCAM software to drive our range of VMCs to cut metal using the latest tools, techniques and methods working to tight tolerances and high standards of finish.
Capable of programming, setting and operating our machine tools and contributing to the training of our apprentices who you will be working with to help you get the best performance from the machines.
You will be working on complex components and form and will need to have the ability to identify innovative solutions to enable components and form to be machined.
You will be:
- Apprentice served with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in tool room environment
- Experienced with manufacture of dies, injection moulds, clipping tools and the like
- Familiar and conversant with Heidenheim software and MasterCAM or SolidCAM software
- Ability to identify and most importantly solve problems
- Willing to help in the training of our apprentices
- Able to work from CAD models, or 2D drawings to produce efficient tool cutting paths
- Highly detail conscious and focussed on producing excellent components, tools and form