Would you like to be a member of the team that designs and manufactures tools to make parts for some of the most prestigious automotive brands in the World?
We are looking for an exceptional young person to join our design department; you will spend time on the shop floor, purchasing and project management whilst developing your die design skills working with our design engineer, design director and customers across the UK
You will be:
- Looking for a career in engineering.
- Educated to “GCSE standard with a minimum of 5 including maths and sciences at grade “C” or above with 2 years engineering or industrial experience.
- Keen on engineering with a range of hobbies that confirms a technically inquisitive mind
- Be prepared to work on machine tools, welding, and assembly learning technical skills whilst developing your design skills.
- A first class verbal and written communicator, highly computer literate with Word, Excel, Outlook and a CAD package, we run Solid Works but we will train you in this package.
- Able to visualise a concept and think in 3 dimensions.
- Eager to learn, confident, mature and driven.