To join our team of time served highly skilled engineers manufacturing new tools and refurbishment of used tools for customers across the UK.
You will be working on complex components and form and will need to have the ability to identify innovative solutions to enable components and form to be machined.
You will be:
- Apprentice served with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in tool room environment
- Experienced with manufacture of dies, injection moulds, clipping tools and the like
- Ability to identify and most importantly solve problems
- Willing to help in the training of our apprentices
- Highly detail conscious and focused on producing excellent components, tools and form